Welcome to the Castle Rock Pines an exceptional home west of Custer on 2 acres with mature pine trees. Custer is the mile high mountain town located in the Black Hills National Forest home to the 1881 Courthouse Museum. Custer offers unique shopping opportunities and a variety of dining choices. The Mickelson Trail can be accessed from the trailhead in Custer just minutes from the Castle Rock Pines. The trail is 109 miles long and contains more than 100 converted railroad bridges and 4 rock tunnels. The trail surface is primarily crushed limestone and gravel.
The Castle Rock Pines has a master king bedroom, bath, living room, kitchen, outdoor deck, dining area and laundry room on the main level and in the lower level there are 2 lower level bedrooms with queen beds, full bath, family room, and walkout basement. There is also WIFI, gas grill, and A/C.
Main floor is wheelchair accessible.
• West of Custer
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Heating , Combination Tub Shower , Queen Bed , Shower , Central Air Conditioning , Toilet , Futons , Playpen , , Hair Dryer , Telephone , Outdoor Furniture , Towels Provided , Laundry Soap , Paper Towels , Shampoo , Soaps Basic , Toilet Paper , Linens Provided, Walk in Shower
•Mickelson Trail, Mt Rushmore, 1880 Train, Custer State Park, Deadwood, Rapid City, Hill City, Keystone, Black Hills National Forest, Custer, Crazy Horse, Harney Peak, Black Elk Peak, Hiking, ATV trails, Jewel Cave, Pactola Lake, Sheridan Lake, Breweries, Wineries, Stockade Lake
• Local Calls Included
• Highchair , Dining Table with 6 chairs
• Satellite TV , Games Kids
• Wireless Internet
• Microwave , Stove , Refrigerator , Iron , Ironing Board , Cooking Utensils , Washing Machine , Clothes Dryer , Toaster , Coffee Maker with Filters , Dishwasher
• Sightseeing , Fly Fishing , Hunting Big Game , Live Theater , Hunting Small Game , Freshwater Fishing , Hiking , Shopping
• Golf , ATV Trails , Miniature Golf , Skateboard Park , Biking , State or National Park , Cycling , Fishing , Walking , Antiquing , Hunting , Horseback Riding , Historic Area , Photography , Mountain Biking
Nearby Attraction or Facility:
• Scenic Drives , Restaurants , Wineries and Vineyards
• Medical Services Hospital in Custer
• Patio , Outdoor Grill Gas , Deck
• No Smoking , No Pets , Minimum Age for Renters is 25 ,
• Two Car Garage
Types of Vacations:
• Family Friendly , Event , Activity , Adventure , Historic , Tourist Attractions