This inviting log cabin is a terrific place to experience the sights, sounds, and adventures that the Black Hills National Forest has to offer. Hike or bike the Mickelson Trail conveniently located across from the cabin, this is a 109 mile long trail that contains more than 100 converted railroad bridges and 4 rock tunnels. The trail surface is primarily crushed limestone and gravel. Try your luck fishing in Newton Creek which runs along the property, or simply relax and enjoy the beauty of the Black Hills National Forest.
The Newton Creek Cabin offers a lofted area with queen bed and TV, 2 additional bedrooms on the main floor featuring custom log queen size beds. The full bath is also located on the main floor. The equipped kitchen offers guests the opportunity prepare their own meals. The dining area has a table 4 chairs and bench. The living room has two rockers with foot stools and a full size couch with recliners, TV and DVD player. The covered deck has gas grill and deck furniture a great place to relax and enjoy your morning coffee or a meal.
Additional amenities include laundry facilities, WIFI, A/C, private phone line, towels, linens, shampoo, bath soap, laundry soap, and paper products are provided.
• West of Hill City across from the Mickelson Trail
• 3 bedrooms with queen beds
• 1 full bathroom
• Air Conditioning , Soaps Basic , Toilet Paper , Linens Provided , Heating , Hair Dryer , Combination Tub Shower , Telephone , Queen Bed , Shower , Toilet , Playpen , Ceiling Fans , Yard , Deck Furniture , Towels Provided , Laundry Soap , Paper Towels , Shampoo
• Pond, Creek, Mickelson Trail, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park, Deadwood, Rapid City, Black Hills National Forest , Caves , Museums
• Local Calls Included
• Dining Area
• Satellite TV , DVD Player
• Wireless Internet
• Microwave , Stove , Refrigerator , Ice Maker , Iron , Ironing Board , Washing Machine , Clothes Dryer , Toaster , Coffee Maker with filters , Dishwasher , Oven , Cooking Utensils , Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Shopping , Sightseeing , Rafting , Sledding , Water Tubing , Fly Flishing , Hiking , Hunting Big Game , Casino , Live Theater , Hunting Small Game , Jet Skiing
• Golf , Water Skiing , Historic Area , Antiquing , Boating , Snowshoeing , Snowmobiling , Mountain Biking , Adventure Packages , Snowmobile Trails , Festivals , Biking , Ski Slopes , Streams Nearby , ATV Trails , State or National Park , Fishing , Cross Country Ski Trails , Casino , Hunting , Skiing , Horseback Riding , Cycling
Nearby Attraction or Facility:
• Scenic Drives , Restaurants , Wineries and Vineyards
• Outdoor Grill Gas , Deck , Parking Off Street , 2 Car Garage
• No Smoking , No Pets , Minimum Age for Renters 25
Types of Vacations:
• Activity , Adventure , Historic , Budget , Tourist Attractions , Family Friendly , Weekend Getaway , Event