The Tenderfoot Creek Cabin is nestled in the heart of the Black Hills National Forest minutes from Custer and Hill City. The Tenderfoot Creek Cabin is conveniently located to a variety of restaurants, art galleries, unique shops and museums. The Mickelson Trail a 109 mile long trail that contains more than 100 converted railroad bridges and 4 rock tunnels runs on the edge of the property. Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse and Custer State Park are within 20 miles of the cabin. Our guests may also enjoy other activities in the area including fishing, sightseeing, and hunting.
The cozy log cabin with pine wood floors has 1 king bedroom and 1 queen bedroom with linens, large closets, dressers, and extra bedding. The full bath includes a tub/shower combination, towels, shampoo, and bath soap. Our guests can cook meals in the equipped kitchen or enjoy grilling outside. The dining area has a table with 4 chairs and bench seating. The living room has a electric fireplace, sofabed and TV.
Picture yourself sitting on the covered deck looking out at the meadow enjoying your morning coffee or a meal. Tenderfoot Creek runs through the property. The Tenderfoot Creek Cabin also offers WIFI, laundry facilities, new A/C in 2016, and plenty of parking.
Please note the firepit is available May thru October only.
• South of Hill City on the Mickelson Trail
• 2 bedrooms, 1 king and 1 queen, sofabed
• 1 bathrooms
• Air Conditioning , Linens Provided , Heating , Hair Dryer , Combination Tub Shower , Queen Bed , Shower , Toilet, Telephone , Playpen , Tub , Wood Floors , Yard , Outdoor Furniture , Ceiling Fans , Towels Provided , Laundry Soap , Paper Towels , Shampoo , Soaps Basic , Toilet Paper
• Mickelson Trail, Mt Rushmore, 1880 Train, Custer State Park, Deadwood, Rapid City, Hill city, Keystone, Black Hills National Forest, Crazy Horse, Hiking, ATV trails, Snowmobiling, Fishing, Hunting, Caves
• Local Calls Included, Cell Phone Booster
• Highchair , Dining Area table with 4 chairs and bench seating and 2 Barstools
• Games Kids , TV Streaming
• Wireless Internet
• Microwave , Stove , Refrigerator , Iron , Ironing Board , Washing Machine , Oven , Clothes Dryer , Cooking Utensils , Toaster , Coffee Maker and Keurig, Dishwasher
• Shopping , Sightseeing , Paddle Boating , Fly Fishing , Hunting Big Game , Live Theater , Hunting Small Game , Hiking
• Sofa, Recliner, Chair
• Golf , Boating , Mountain Biking , Adventure Packages , Snowmobile Trails , ATV Trails , Biking , Ski Slopes , State or National Park , Fishing , Cross Country Ski Trails , Skiing , Cycling , Casino , Antiquing , Hunting , Horseback Riding , Snowshoeing , Snowmobiling , Historic Area , Horse Rides
Nearby Attraction or Facility:
• Wineries and Vineyards , Scenic Drives
• Deck , Parking Off Street , Outdoor Grill Gas, Gas Firepit
• No Smoking , No Pets , Minimum Age for Renters is 25